Saturday, April 21, 2012

Seven Days

I only have 7 days. As I mentioned recently, I used a scroll of resurrection on my main account. Now I have access to any of several max level characters. Multiple copies of all heirlooms with all applicable enchants. An completionist enchanter with stacks of scrolls of vanilla enchants ranging from the simple +15 spell power to bracers to +20 shadow power to gloves and everything in between. Vanilla tier sets that I could use to mog heirlooms.

Somehow I completely do not care. I played a few max leveled toons for a bit and was seriously bored out of my mind.

The only thing that got me interested was planning various solos. I could run a solo raid as a 85 dk, solo MC on an old 80 lock. Maybe even use a lowbie pally and try to solo every dungeon in the game at the lowest level available.

The last p2p wow project I was working on was a twink warrior. I was locking exp gearing for bis at each level. It was tedious. It was overpowered. It was boring.

Why? Its like instantly having access to everything in the game. But I don't care... interestingly I found that I have a few lowbie sergeants (level 26 mage, level 27 lock) and a several other "retired" twinks with old school titles. Back then I twinked at odd levels to give some kind of challenge. I suppose I do the same thing now.

I'm also downloading Tera while I type this. I've been giving rift a chance, and I've been working on rescheduling the latest iteration of my own game projects. This is all while my 7 days tick away.

No comments:

Post a Comment