Monday, April 16, 2012

Roadmap: How to Twink


I've selected my first major project about twinking information. I'll be writing and making videos on "How to Twink." I have not setteled on a name yet, but once the project is complete it can act as a way to demystify twinking.

The general roadmap so far:
1. History of twinking – the name and meaning with ridiculous generalizations
2. Defining Skill – which leads into
      2.1 Controlling your Character – doing what you want to do
      2.2 Managing Cooldowns – knowing your opponents
      2.3 Decision Making – choosing what you want to do
3. How to Improve – could be its own project, but it fits with what I intend to do here


This project is the "focus". But I will also be adding updates on my twinks activities. I want to put the core information of twinking in this project so future projects can focus on class mechanics and strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment