Saturday, April 14, 2012

Greetings!


Greets everyone, I am Deadvulcano. I want to maintain something of a public log on various activities and thoughts concerning gaming in general, and specificially WoW.

Not sure if I'm going to put game development stuff in here or log it another way. But the flavor of these posts will be obvious soon.

If you are familiar with my F2P MageReview on twinkinfo you will see similar reviews here in the future. It certainly won't be that detailed but it will be similar to an extended summary section.

Other things I'm looking forward to writing here include things like "Why I twink", "Why I pug", and "How I fix my mistakes in gameplay." I intend to be active with videos again, but they will likely include some commentary rather than just gameplay.

See you in the Gulch!

GLHF




-DV

No comments:

Post a Comment